After students have met all college obligations, including student loan payments, outstanding tuition fees, payment of fines, and return of library materials, they may submit a written request for a transcript (the official record of their academic history). The transcript is valid only with the College seal and the Registrar’s signature. The transcript is released in accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (the Buckley Amendment) and is not released to a third party, including parents and spouses, without the students’ written permission.

Students may obtain official copies of their transcript at any time from the National Clearing House. Visit our website for the link.