The Learning Commons is a welcoming space that enhances the learning of WMCC students through its support services, flexible spaces, collections, and events. The Commons houses the Student Success Center (SSC) and Fortier Library services, as well as quiet and cozy study spots, study and testing rooms, computers for use, color printing capabilities, brain-break stations, standing desks, a treadmill desk, and places to meet with study groups and friends. The facility also features local art displays, cultural events, lecture series, and other opportunities for teaching, learning, and relaxation.
Library services include:
- research support
- citation or APA/MLA
- help with document or presentation formatting
- online and print books
- library databases including streaming videos
- laptop loans
- supplies such as charging cords, headphones, poster materials, etc.
- study materials such as flashcards and calculators
- Inter-Library Loan (ILL)
To access library services online, students can visit the Library Resource page in any Canvas class. Year round, Monday through Friday, students can contact the library via chat, text, phone, email, or drop-in to the Learning Commons. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 348-2678.
SSC services include:
- facilitated academic support
- help with skill building
- help navigating technology
- time-management planning
- proctored assessments
- academic advising
- transfer and career counseling
- help with college applications, forms
- 24/7 academic support through tutor.com
All our services are offered in person (Berlin and Littleton) and online. Students can reach the SSC by emailing wmccSUCCESS@ccsnh.edu or by phone at 603.342.3069.