College Transfers

Earning an associate degree and then transferring to another college to continue one’s education can be daunting. With WMCC’s transfer agreements with USNH, other colleges within the CCSNH System, and other in-state and out-of-state institutions, the College has made this transfer option much easier. Students may transfer credits to and from other accredited colleges and universities. In fact, credits earned at one institution may count toward degree and graduation requirements at another. These transfer credits, however, are not calculated into the student’s overall GPA at the place of transfer. Students who plan to transfer courses should always check with the institution to which they plan to transfer for approval of course transferability. For transfer information and the many opportunities available, students should visit the transfer website at

College Articulation Agreements
Colby Sawyer College

Franklin University
Granite State College / UNH College of Professional Studies
Great Bay Community College
Keene State College
New England College
Plymouth State University
Rivier University
Southern New Hampshire University
Springfield College
University of New Hampshire