Change of Major & Dual Majors

Change of Major
A student currently enrolled at the College who changes major does not need to submit a new application but does need to complete a Change Major-Dual Major form.

Dual Majors
Students are allowed only two majors at one time. A second major is defined as a program of study with a unique title as it appears on the credential. The title must be different from that of the first major. Students applying for a dual major must complete a Change Major-Dual Major form.
Matriculated students who wish to pursue a certificate while pursuing an associate degree, can pursue that certificate as a second major. The student does not have to withdraw from the associate degree to apply for the certificate.
*Note: Paperwork for Change of Major and Dual Majors must be completed before the end of the add/drop date of the semester in which the change takes effect.